Advisor, Corporate & Commercial
Position: Advisor, Corporate & Commercial
Office: Phnom Penh
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Advise clients on a broad range of commercial matters, including corporate formation and licensing, banking and finance, employment and immigration, real estate, franchising, mergers and acquisitions, and various commercial transactions.
- Conducting research, formulating strategies, providing advice letters and analytical responses to clients’ requests for assistance, and acting as the primary point of contact for clients.
- Handling files independently from beginning until complete.
- Preparing and delivering presentations for associations, conferences, and conventions; writing articles; and participating in a wide range of other marketing and business development initiatives.
- Performing assigned administrative matters, including billing and collection of fee for consulting work performed.
- Other responsibilities as determined by firm management from time to time
- Law degree, with a focus on the corporate, licensing and commercial fields.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in legal or business consultancy in Cambodia.
- Fluency in English and excellent English writing skills.
- Excellent analytical, drafting, communication, and research skills.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and strong commitment to client service.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
Please send the CV to: email@example.com