Attorneys / Legal Consultants
The firm seeks a motivated and accomplished Attorney to join our general legal practice.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Advising clients on a broad range of matters according to the laws and regulations of the relevant jurisdiction.
- Reviewing and analyzing newly assigned and existing matters in order to provide the appropriate legal representation until the matter is concluded.
- Drafting all necessary documents to provide legal representation to clients and directing them through the appropriate office procedures to produce final documents.
- Performing necessary legal research using all available resources, including libraries and computer data systems.
- Preparing, reviewing, and handling all types of corporate, investment, and commercial-related agreements, including, but not limited to, joint venture agreements, shareholders’ agreements, merger and acquisition agreements, and other ancillary agreements, including IP matters.
- Advising and communicating regularly with clients regarding the status of their matters while effectively conducting negotiations, when appropriate, to resolve matters on behalf of clients.
- Handling cases independently from initiation through completion.
- Formulating legal strategies, providing legal opinions and analytical responses to clients’ requests for legal advice, and acting as the primary point of contact for clients.
- Developing a business network and performing assigned administrative matters, including billing and collection of fees for legal work performed.
- Three or more years of post-qualification experience in general law practice in each relevant country. Lawyers with experience in more than one jurisdiction will be accorded preference.
- Postgraduate level of education in law.
- Fluency in English and excellent English writing skills.
- Excellent analytical, drafting, communication, and research skills.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Strong commitment to client service.
- Proven record of success in identifying and capturing new business opportunities in the legal field.
- Strong case, client, and team management skills.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
Please send the CV to: email@example.com