Client Service Executive (Receptionist)
Position: Client Service Executive (Receptionist)
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Answer incoming local and long distance phone calls and route them appropriately, as well as place outgoing local and long distance phone calls.
- Take messages and insure that they are received by the appropriate personnel.
- Greet, meet and take care of clients and visitors.
- Receive and record courier packages delivered to the firm and/or individuals in the firm and route them, and maintain a record of outgoing courier packages.
- Perform receptionist work: answer routine questions and refer other questions to the appropriate persons, and other duties as assigned.
- Record local and overseas call and postage charges on a weekly basis and provide personnel expense reports for payroll deduction processing.
- Schedule and maintain records for use of conference rooms, and maintain neatness of lobby, conference rooms and client service area.
- Assist Chairman & Chief Values Officer’s secretaries with minor tasks.
- Provide back-up service for clients and visitors.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field (preferably in English Communication)
- 2 years of experience is preferable
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good attitudes toward service jobs
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with self-motivation
- Ability to work after office hours