Consultant, Dispute Resolution
Position: Consultant, Dispute Resolution
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Working closely with Thai litigators on litigation and arbitration matters, including attending meetings with clients and potential clients, formulating legal strategies, providing legal opinions and analytical responses to client and potential client requests for legal advice, and acting as the client contact attorney.
- Mentoring and supervising Associates in forming their own legal opinions and legal advice.
- Marketing DRD and the firm by preparing and delivering presentations for associations, conferences, conventions, and individuals, writing articles, , and participating in various conferences and other marketing opportunities.
- Performing certain administrative matters, including matters related to the billing and collection of fees for legal work performed.
- Three (3) to five (5) years post-qualification experience in handling contentious and non-contentious dispute resolution work. Lawyers with experience in more than one jurisdiction will be accorded preference.
- Educated to post-graduate level in law
- Candidate must be a Native English speaker fluent in English and must possess excellent English writing skills.
- Excellent analytical, drafting, communication, and research skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Strong commitment to client service
- Proven record of success in identifying and capturing new business opportunities in the legal field
- Strong case, client, and team management skills
- Preference is given to candidates with the ability to speak Thai.
- Willingness to travel as needed
Please send the CV to: email@example.com