Consultant, Marketing & Business Development
This position involves providing marketing and business development support to attorneys at Tilleke & Gibbins. This includes writing and editing a full range of marketing and public relations materials, including articles, brochures, internal and external newsletters, press releases, and website content. It also involves supporting business development initiatives for the firm’s practice areas, including market research and analysis to identify potential areas of growth and implementation of business plans.
- Develop and edit a full range of marketing materials, including articles, press releases, brochures, client newsletters, e-mail alerts, and website content, to enhance the firm’s visibility among clients and prospects.
- Write and edit materials for the firm’s internal communications, including the staff newsletter and the firm’s intranet.
- Work with partners and senior associates on the development and execution of marketing and business development plans for selected practice areas.
- Conduct research on targeted markets and industries, as well as current and prospective clients of the firm, and analyze this data to provide recommendations on marketing and business development activities.
- Initiate and implement client development activities to build on existing relationships with the firm’s key clients.
- B.A. or graduate degree (preferably in marketing, business, communications, or law)
- Exceptional command of English (Native speaker or equivalent proficiency)
- Outstanding communications skills, particularly in regard to writing and editing
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems quickly and effectively
- Strong background in research and report writing
- Ability to work independently and proactively while managing multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Prior experience in a marketing, communications, or business development role in a professional services firm would be preferred
- Legal background would be advantageous