Key Responsibilities Include:
- Reviews and analyzes the cases in order to assist in preparation of case for trial, registration, status reports to clients, etc.; and liaise with the government agencies as assigned by lawyers.
- Drafts complaints and answers, routine notices, affidavits, motions and petitions as well as reviews and outlines depositions, indexes and summarizes documents.
- Conducts legal researches and locates cases, depositions, opinions, reports and information related to the matter and taking administrative actions as needed.
- Contacts, investigates, and interviews parties, witnesses and experts, including the obtaining of written statements from witnesses/clients.
- Assist lawyers with certain administrative duties and maintain the records of the case into the system.
- Perform other essential duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- 1 - 2 years of work experience in legal matters
- Good command of English with computer literacy
- Detail-oriented, accurate, and highly reliable
- Professional, and high level of service-oriented
Please send the CV to: email@example.com