Key Responsibilities Include:
- To handle non-complex mail correspondences, memorandum, reports, incoming calls, presentation, and other supporting documents for lawyers and/or supervisors.
- To conduct periodic review for possible storage of older case file and update them if required.
- To process lawyers time sheets, payment vouchers, and other records in timely manner.
- To perform other essential administrative/secretarial tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, major in English would be an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English
- 2-3 years’ experience in secretarial work
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
- Good interpersonal skill and strong service mind
- Good translation & interpretation skill is a plus
Please send the CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org