Supervisor/Manager, Office Administration
Position: Supervisor/Manager, Office Administration
Office: Phnom Penh
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for office administration of Phnom Penh branch to ensure smooth operation to support the Managing Director while working closely with the head office in Bangkok on HR matters and general affairs as assigned.
- Maintain the personnel records, and administer the firm’s work rules, benefit scheme, internal employee relation policies, and recruitment.
- Establish and monitor all aspects of file system, office maintenance/supplies, messenger services, and ensure all office functions operating smoothly.
- Contract for the purchase of necessary office supplies and forms.
- Coordinate maintenance of computer, telephones, and other office automation as well as equipment when necessary.
- Provide assistance needed to complete special projects that involve the firm’s operation.
- Prepare the monthly/yearly reports in relevant administrative duties and keep the management informed and solving problems per the firm’s guideline.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration or relevant field
- At least 3+ years of experience in supervisory/managerial role in relevant field
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- High level of multi-tasking skill and able to perform the job independently
- Good service attitude, and work well under pressure for excellent result
- Can-do attitude, diligence, and good leadership/coordination skill
Please send the CV to: email@example.com