Webinar on April 12: IP Considerations for the Service Sector in China and Southeast Asia
China and South-East Asia IPR SME Helpdesks
April 4, 2017
Somboon Earterasarun, a partner in Tilleke & Gibbins’ intellectual property group, will present in a webinar titled, “IP Considerations in China and Southeast Asia for the Service Sector,” which will be hosted by the European Union-funded China and South-East Asia IPR SME Helpdesks.
The webinar will provide an in-depth overview of IP protection in the services sector in China and South-East Asia, with a focus on:
- The types of IP connected to the service sector
- Why European SMEs should protect their IP rights in China and Southeast Asia
- Practical advice on IP protection
- Legal recourse for SMEs to respond to IP infringement
- Development of a robust IP protection strategy for the service sector
- Case studies involving European SMEs from the service sector
Somboon will present the Southeast Asia portion of the webinar, while the China discussion will be led by Sai Chen of Linda Liu & Partners. The webinar will take place on April 12 from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. To register, please visit the GoToWebinar website.